Wednesday, December 17, 2014

CHRISTMAS

Christmas Spirit!

That's right guys! One week until Christmas! And I am excited! I have not been this excited since I fond out Santa wasn't real. {Not that it stopped me from believing he did!} I think it's because this year is the first time I have been able to afford going out and buying present for everyone! Not to mention in my house Christmas was left to me! Which meant I got to do the Christmas Tree! Of course it went up on the 1st of December, not a day late.

I went with the minimalist tree decorations of just heaps of fairy lights! I even made sure that everyone knew that Presents must all be wrapped in brown paper then jazzed up anyway they like. Almost making Christmas quite rustic this year, but still pretty.




I really hope everyone likes the presents I got them! I sort of feel bad because I haven't got my step-brother-to-be a present, even though he says he doesn't want one {he's a bit of a Grinch} There is this awesome plush online I wanted to get him but have totally run out of time {and money} to get it hear for Christmas!

Oh, and did i mention to make me even more Christmasey I got an ugly Christmas jumper! I know I know, I live in Australia, we have warm sunny Christmases with BBQs and Pools but that's why I am so proud of this jumper! Do you know how hard it is to find a Christmas jumper in Australia! Near impossible! But I did! And it is Glorious!!

I shall blind people with Christmas spirit with this jumper! Mwahaha!




Anyway onwards with other information. To be honest I should not be on the computer typing right now, if my doctor knew I was I would probably get yelled at, because I have Carpal Tunnel! Yep the pain that has been running through my right hand the last three weeks has been officially diagnosed as freaking Carpal Tunnel! As much as I thought I did have it before I went to the doctors I slightly wished it wasn't. I do way too much with my hands to have to have it splinted for a couple weeks!! All my computer games {I have just got back into Assassins Creed!}, writing {because my creative streak decided to hit now!!} and obviously my archery {which I was slacking on and wanted to focus on again} Argh! So not fair. 

Anyway I shall love you and leave you my lovelies! If I do not return before Christmas know that the Christmas Spirit has become a living being and has kidnapped me to work in the slave trades of Christmas... You will have to send help! 
But until then, love you face! And Merry Christmas!

No comments: