Thursday, February 19, 2015

 1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, I was named after a friend of the family named Alex, simply because my dad used to drink Diet Coke and so did Alex {because he is dieabetic}, so the name stuck.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I haven'y cried in a while, but I have been close. I think the last time I cried was over the pain in my hand.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, it changes a lot. Mostly I print my handwriting just so it's easy to use. 


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

No, but one day!


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I don't know, I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes, but I am awesome! So probably.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Yes


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think so. But it would have to be a spare of the moment thing.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Fruit Loops


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Converses Yes! Every other shoe! Nope.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically I didn't until I read this question, then I remeber home many people can't pull back my bow.. So yes I am. 


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies & Cream.


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Honestly,the shape of their face, then their eyes, then their voice.


15. RED OR PINK?

Pink


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Like my sister said, I am also a procrastinator.


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friend Kat that has been working in Ireland for the last year, but heading home this year!!!


18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
Cat


19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I drank a cup of Tea? Haven't eaten yet.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Yogscast Civ 5 - Datlof Rises - 20 Dec 2014 LiveStream


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquois


23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Jasmin


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Ellen from work.


25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tour De France or Archery


27. HAIR COLOR?
Faded Ginger


28. EYE COLOR?
Brown.


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, just glasses


30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Tie between Beef Stroganolf and Sausage Stew


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both! But only Happy Ending with all the hurts in the middle lol


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Big Hero Six <3 span="">


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black with Link on the front.


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter


35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs


36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cheese Cake or Pavalova


37. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO TRAVEL?
New Zealand, Europe, Japan


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Simple Black, I've been looking for an awesome new one for ages!


42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Soft Rain on a tin roof.


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Harvey Bay in Queensland Australia


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Archery, apparently I'm really good, and I keep getting told that by my instructor


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Albany, Western Australia


47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Albany, Western Australia


48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Yellow bricks


49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Red


50. ARE YOU MUSICALLY INCLINED?
I think I am, I've just never tried to learn and Instrument, but I do theatre and help people keep time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey you sound like a cool gal, I'd like to get to know you : )