Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello wide world!
It's quarter to two in the morning, 
I am painting my nails
Needing to go to bed because I'm going out tomorrow
and just finished watching Criminal Minds

So what is the world up to?
January is over, which means it is the month of Rocky Horror
Yep I am going to see Rocky Horror love on a stage
I am quite excited!

I just started watching Thor: The Dark World
I probably shouldn't have started it this late
Oh well!
Mmmm Loki... Oh! Sorry!
Well, I'm not sorry, cause honestly!
Honestly!!
Oh I forgot Chris O'Dowd was in this movie!

Anyway!
I have been inspired by my sister
who did an Outfit of the week kind of post
Makes me want to
Not to mention her awesome editting skills
makes it look cooler!
So look out for that in the future!


Anyway I should head off to bed
The cat is getting grumpy that I'm still up 
Good Day everybody!

No comments: