Monday, March 30, 2015

Long post... thats no one will read

Good Day Everybody! Time for my {what seems to be} yearly update.

This blog has sort of become a place that I go to when my brain is full of thought and I just need to deposit them somewhere. So here I am...

I am feeling a little bit internally sick, like not physically sick and I don't feel sad but I just feel sick. To be honest I know what is causing it, it hasn't exactly been the simplest of weekends/weeks.

It probably all started on Thursday with my three week follow up Carpal Tunnel appointment. Hallelujah! It is getting better! I get to slowly stop wearing my splint! Thank God because my Physio decided to alter it so now it is slowly cutting off my thumb, right where I now have Tendinitis! So that's brilliant! Don't get me wrong I am very pleased my Carpal Tunnel is getting better, and surgery is looking like less of a need, but still.
I was also given a deep muscle massage up my arm to stimulate my muscles after not using them for so long and it still hurts, but a good kind of hurt, like a 'i just got back from a mad work out at the gym' kind of hurt, because we all know how that feels ... -_-

From there my week continued okay, work as usual, then Saturday morning something brilliant happened! My sister adopted a kitten! We don't have her yet because she is too young but we get to pick her up this week! So happy! Her name is Fenrir and she already has her own instagram account! @Fenrir.the.cat so go follow that1

I am also still a bit sad because the same day we adopted this kitty my sister and I found my neighbours cat dead on the side of the road. We believe he was hit by a car and moved onto the lawn and then left there. Thankful I knew whose cat it was and informed them but it was horrible and still makes me sad. I've become even more protective of Pippin now, I'm a little concerned over how upset and jealous she will get when Fenrir gets here, but I'm going to give her heaps of love!

And now I am sitting at my computer feeling a bit upset because I realised with  my current job its going to take me 8 years to save enough money to buy my own brand new car, and finding a new job at the moment is going to be difficult with my Carpal Tunnel. I don't think my current car is even going to last that long!

I'm still having trouble loosing weight as well that sucks.

But good thing that has happened it me and one of my best friends that lives in Perth have started writing stories over text again! Which is long overdue and making me feel so much better! The song I posted earlier has to do with it but nobody but my friend would really understand! 

And after all that my best friend is in China so I can't catch up with her to download everything and she has just let me know that she will probably move to UK in June/July. So I will officially have no friends living in my city anymore.

So yeah all this overwhelming ambivalence has really thrown me out. I'm sure it will all be better by the end of the week, when Fenrir is here and Pippin is settled and it's Easter and everything is good. Oh I hope everything will be good. I hate being sad or upset or ... like this but it's happening so much lately. So wish me luck! Sorry for the huge download complain but it feels good!

xx