Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm in need of some help.
Tomorrow I have a hairdressing apointment
And only now am i worrying about what I'm going to do with my hair!
So please help!
I know I want a fringe.
But my hair is really really thin athe the front of my head.
So if I had a front fringe, it would have to start pretty far back on my head.
But I know that is a thing.
Anyway I also am falling in love with my curles
(Curse the days I used to straighten my hair everyday)
So I don't wan to cut my hair too short, at least not the hair on the side of my head.
At the moment there is one person I am looking at for hair styles.
And both ways she has had her hair interested me.
Abby Maitland from Primeval also know as Hannah Spearritt
Now I know her hair is blond and mine is brown
But I'm hoping this will still work
I like her fringe here, but obviously I want to keep my hair long
I like her hair here, and I'm interested in the fringe
But I just don't know if I could pull it off.
So here is where I need your help!
Do i get a mix? the long hair but with the fringe in the first image?
Or do I just go with the whole hairstyle in the second image?
Could I pull it off?
I would be very excited if I could
But the thing is it's so short, if I get it and can't pull it off,
 I don't know how I will be able to style my hair around it.
Maybe I could get the whole hairstyle from the second image
and just get the fringe a bit longer!
That way I can re-style it if I have to.

Anyway, please help, I'm so lost!

No comments: