Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's coming to that time again when the world 
starts thinking 'Christmas', which is stupid because 
it's only October! But this year, i think it is a good 
time for me to begin on my christmas creations. 
Last year I made all my friends christmas presents 
and they weren't as good as I wished they were, 
so this year its time to create something awesome! 
I'm already looking at small crafts that i think my 
friends will like. Of course I'm not going o say 
what, incase any of you are reading, but it shall be good!


Anyway, moving away from that a lot has been going on at the moment.
Phantom of the Opera is in full swing.


{So much so there is a debate as to whether there should be an axtra show}
And my love life has decided to climb that ever winding ladder
I'm happy
My room is a mess
and I'm feeling inspired

Found this dress two seconds four hours ago which I love and really want,
but don't have the money to spend on it.
 
Come on guys! It had pockets!

Been playing Pokemmo online with Ethan which is so much fun
Absolutely loving it!


 That is all for now


"in a world full of the word 'yes', I'm here to scream 'no!'" - Fallout Boy

No comments: